We have a range of church and community events happening across the year. Church events and conferences are great opportunities to get together, worship God, receive teaching and meet new people. We also run regular events to bless and connect with the local community. Click on an event below for more information and to sign up.
Events on our calendar below are colour coded. Green is for church, purple for conferences, and blue for community events. Of course, you’re welcome to come to anything you like!
Eastgate is located within a residential area, and we ask that you help us to be good neighbours by respecting the parking conditions. Vehicles are not allowed to park along the roads around Eastgate or in residents’ spaces.
The car park in front of our building will be reserved for Blue Badge holders and those with mobility concerns and then on a first-come, first-served basis.
Eastgate has a large car park further down Springhead Parkway, past the Springhead Primary School playing fields near the bridge that connects Springhead to Ebbsfleet Station. It’s approximately a 5-minute walk from the car park to Eastgate.
For directions please click on the map below or use the what3words ///spice.scar.encounter
Please arrive early as capacity is limited and please car share, use public transport or cycle if possible. There will also be parking stewards at busy events to help you.
Eastgate’s closest train stations are Ebbsfleet International Station, Northfleet Station and Gravesend Station. There are also local bus routes available.
Bike parking is available in front of the annexe to the left of the main building (when facing Eastgate).
We welcome anyone with accessibility requirements and endeavour to accommodate any needs you may have. Please get in touch before your visit to make necessary arrangements.
Options are available when booking a ticket. Alternatively, there is a Sainsbury’s and a Co-op 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes drive from the venue.
There are restaurants at the Spring River at Marstons Inns and a Toby carvery at the Travel Lodge nearby.
No facilities are provided for children or childcare. Most events we offer are not suitable for children (including toddlers and nursing babies) and we reserve the right to refuse entry to delegates bringing children to the event.
Terms & Conditions
1. Places must be paid for in full – deposits or reservations cannot be accepted.
2. Payment will be accepted by credit/debit card via the online booking facility. Do not send cash or credit card details in the post.
3. We are unable to give refunds for cancellations.
4. Bookings are not transferable.
5. In the unlikely event of an incident that causes the event to be cancelled refunds will be given.
6. Accommodation is not included in the booking fee.
7. No facilities are provided for children or childcare. This event is not suitable for children (including toddlers and nursing babies) and delegates bringing children to the event will be refused entry.
8. Entrance to the event will be by printed or electronic copy of the tickets attached to the booking confirmation email.
9. Photography, filming or recording of any part of the event is not permitted. We may photograph and film the event for commercial and non-commercial purposes. It is possible that you may appear in photographs and video and these may be used online.