Eastgate is a Christian worship facility and community centre.
If you’re interested in running a class, event, activity, or business meeting in one of our rooms at Eastgate, please scroll down for more information.
Rooms are available for hire Monday – Saturday, 08:30 – 22:00.
We can facilitate bookings for:
- Community Classes & Events
- Business Meetings
- Corporate Events & Conferences
- Children’s Parties
- Adult parties (no 18th or 21st birthday hire)
- Weddings (by arrangement, please contact bookings team)
Please note rooms have a maximum capacity of 40 people and a damages deposit may be required.
Please see our terms and conditions for more info.
- We have Audio-Visual technology available.
- An onsite technician is available (additional fees will apply).
- Free secure public Wi-Fi.
- Private Wi-Fi can be provided if requested in advance.
- Eastgate is fully accessible to disabled people.
- A hearing loop is installed in the auditorium.
- Catering can be arranged via the Coffee Shop.
The ground floor has a central welcome area, coffee shop and flexible meeting rooms.
Single rooms can open up to be double rooms. We also have uncarpeted rooms suitable for exercise/dance/childrens activities.
Single Uncarpeted Room
Double Uncarpeted Room
Annexe Small Meeting Room
The first floor is a fully equipped auditorium suitable for conferences and performances for up to 450 people. A sound technician is available for hire.
Please note we do not take bookings for social events in the auditorium.
Our competitive prices depend on the size of the room you are booking and the required facilities.
Click the button below to contact us via email at email@example.com.
Please provide as much information as possible about your requirements, including expected numbers and dates and our bookings team will get back to you soon.